Saturday, January 15, 2011

Has My Zodiac Sign REALLY Changed?...No, not really


For the umpteenth time, the constellation of Ophiuchus has been 'discovered' and thrown around the news as some proof that astrology no longer has any validity. But with modern tools like the internet, the latest supposed discovery of this well known constellation in mid-January 2011 has caused quite an uproar.

On the morning of January 14, 2011 I had the opportunity to answer questions for two separate media outlets in the Sacramento area. On my way out the door to do a TV interview for FOX 40 I received a phone call to answer some questions for a popular radio show regarding this very topic.

You can see the TV interview and listen to the radio interview below to see/hear my take on this latest round of attempted discrediting of astrology:




The Jamie White Show at 106.5 The Buzz in Sacramento - 1/14/2011
(13:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment